CBSE 12th Result 2020 Live Updates: how to check scores online and offline
Updated: Aug 9, 2020
CBSE 12th results in 2020 live today. The students wait over now. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was announced today. But the website has been crashed. There are many other ways from where the result can get
How to check the result of CBSE 12th Class- Due to huge traffic, the official websites has been crashed? Currently, you can check their result with various alternate options. The scores of students easy to check on UMANG App, alternate web portals, Microsoft apps, IVRS, and many other platforms. Students can check their result with their roll numbers, personal login credentials, School center number, and admit card. About the result, this year means in 2020 the best performing result (Highest) from Trivandrum has the highest percentage which was 97.67% and the lowest percentage has from Patna at 74.57. Overall this year 88.78% of students have cleared the 12th class. This is an increase of 5.338% as compared last years that was 83.4 % in 2019. Read More- 5 Best Work From Home Jobs in 2020-2021
When the NIC website function will resume- As per information from NIC there have some technical problems raised. Website resume within 2 hours. But the results are sent to their schools, they can obtain results from their schools. Schools can also check complete information and results through their official email ids.
CBSE 12th Result- How To Find Your 12th Result?
First Visit the official web portal cbseresults.nic.in.
Click on the link 12th CBSE result.
Use your Login Credentials.
The Result will be displayed on your Screens.
Download your result or can take a print.
ALTERNATE options for finding the result of CBSE 12th
1. Results.gov.in-Students can check their 12th CBSE results using results.gov.in website by credential with their roll numbers.
2. DigiLocker App- CBSE easily provides you now your 10th, 12thMarksheets, Pass Certificate, and other academic documents. You can access it by using a contact number and signup.
3. UMANG App- Students can also access their results on UMANG mobile application. This app is available for both user’s iOS and Android. Just click on Class 10, Class 12 mark sheet tab. Then, need to fill up your credentials: Roll Number, Admit Card ID, and DOB. You will check and able to see or download your marks from there.
4. Microsoft SMS Organizer App- The CBSE 10th, 12th results will also avail on MSO App with using the students on their registered mobile number. They can get themselves registered. With this app, Students can get their scores with SMS.
5. IVRS Facility- The Internet voice response system also shows the result for 12th CBSE students. NIC will provide the result of information about it.